Ramoji Film City is one of the major attractions in Hyderabad. Located almost 28 kilometres away from Hyderabad, this theme park is visited by people of all age groups, as there are a lot of activities available for everyone In order to enjoy various activities, you can select from among several packages.
Timings – 9:00 am – 5:30 PM Entry Fees- Rs 900-1900
The top 10 things to do in Ramoji Film City are as under-
1. Adventure Sports - Image SourceFeel the adrenaline rush of playing a variety of adventure sports like Bungee ejection, Football, swinging and climbing through the loop, and many other sport activities like basketball, cricket, etc. You can have a fun time with your friends and family while playing these games.
2. Studio Tour - Image SourceIf you are an ardent nature lover, you would love to enjoy the famous Studio Tour. As part of this tour, you may visit the famous Askari Garden, Japanese Garden, Mughal Garden, Sun Fountain Garden, Angel’s Fountain Garden, Sanctuary Garden and more. It is truly delightful to experience the verdant landscape all around with distinctive features.
3. Movie Magic Park - Image SourceAt Movie Magic Park of the Ramoji Film City, you can enjoy many magical moments wherein you can experience earthquake tremors, enjoy simulation experience of free fall, amazing acoustic effects, Filmi Duniya and Action Studio- an amazing experience for movie lovers.
4. Wings-The Bird Park - Image SourceIf you are an avid bird watcher, then this place is a must visit place for you. A vast expanse of green landscape with birds chirping, creating a melodious environment. You can also come across cascading waterfalls that creates a perfect ambience for nature lovers. A variety of exotic bird species can be spotted here like Green napped Lorikeet, Yellow streaked Lorry, Swainson Lory and many more.
5. Kids Park - Image SourceIf you are visiting Ramoji Film City along with your kids, you must visit the famous Kids Park, where you can enjoy a plethora of fun activities and rides like Wonderville, Borasura, Dadajinn’s Ark, Thrillville Rides, Enthraller, Ballerina Fount, Timberland and many more. Kids would love to enjoy these rides and shows.
6. Live Shows - Image SourceCatch interesting and enthralling Live Shows like Wild West Stunt Shows, Spirit of Ramoji, a variety of Street shows, Dome Theatre Shows, and opening and closing ceremonies. There are truly thrilling shows put up by skilled artists.
7. Eureka - Image SourceIf you wish to travel down the ancient historical times and experience the Mughal Period or the majestic Mauryans time, you must visit Eureka. You will be left awestruck by the magnificent displays of national as well as international cultural artifacts.
8. Amazing Food Options - Image SourceIf you are a passionate foodie, you must try a variety of delicacies at some of the amazing restaurants in the Film City. Some of the major restaurants are Chanakya, Gun-Smoke, Alampana, Superstar and more that are sure to tingle your taste buds. A variety of food options can be tried and tasted in these restaurants.
9. Shopping Paradise - Image SourceThe Ramoji film city is truly a shoppers paradise with its amazing Meena Bazaar, Movie Magic Memorabilia, and Wild West Souvenirs, to shop till you drop. You can pick up souvenirs as well as many interesting knick knacks.
10. Eco Zone - Image SourceIf you love the proximity with nature, you must visit the famous Eco Zone, where you can enjoy amazing gardens, each popular for its unique feature. For instance, Bonsai Garden is a beautiful garden where you can see a huge variety of delightful Bonsai varieties.
For more information visit, http://www.ramojifilmcity.com