If one has to pick out few places on earth that mirrors the image that paradise has, then Bali would be a top choice. An Indonesian island that has an interesting amalgamation of old world charm and modern culture, Bali has been voted as one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. The housing is amazing with variety in terms of landscape and sea, Bali has a diversity of accommodations for all honeymooning tourists. There is a resort to cater to every type of honeymooner on this lovely island.
1) Bali Dynasty Resort (Kuta) -
Bali Dynasty Resort ranks as one of the most popular and luxury beachside resorts in South Kuta, Bali. Honeymooners can bask in the warm hospitality of the place while enjoying traditional massages at its spa.
• The blue swimming pools and dedicated bar corner. Of course, mention has to be made of the Lazy Pool—for adults only!
• Unique eat-out corners including Gracie Kelly's Irish Pub
• Beach Club
The resort stands at a strategic location that is within walk-able distance of Waterbom Park and the Discovery Shopping Mall.
Must Read - 8 Most Amazing Bali Beaches
2) Grand Hyatt Bali -
The Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel is one of the best resorts in Nusa Dua. The beachfront here is magnificent while the suites or rooms at this sprawling resort are heavenly to say the least. Get pampered at the spa, experience foodgasms at the exquisite restaurants and bask in the beauty of local culture when here.
• Landscape gardens that allow you to get lost in each others’ eyes
• Luxury facilities and exotic locales such as secluded beach resort layout
• Unique spa treatments that focus on Balinese healing styles based on bliss, purity, harmony and energy
The resort is a stone’s throw away from Denpasar , Kuta and Sanur.
Must Read - 8 Romantic Honeymoon Beaches in The World
3) Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel -
The Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel is a premium honeymoon resort that is a short while way from the main Balinese hubs for shopping, nightlife and beach hopping. With 329 guest rooms, a tropical garden courtyard and a pool, the resort is an apt honeymooner’s pick.
• The resort houses a couple of award-winning restaurants
• Game away with your spouse on the private golf course here
Must Read - 10 Things To Make Your Honeymoon In Bali Special
4) Kemah Tingi (Seseh) -
Kemah Tingi is nestled in Seseh, a quaint traditional village by the sea. Enjoy the drama of volcanoes clubbed with the greenery of the paddy fields here as you honeymoon away. Seductive and grand to say the least, the Kemah Tingi is a perfect choice for those looking to love in tranquility.
• Location, of course, thanks to the complete seclusion guarantee
• You get to experience the traditional Balinese cleansing rituals at the spa here
• The luxury of chauffeured lifts to nearby attractions are warranted when here
5) Mulia Villas -
The Mulia Villas is one of the best honeymoon villas on the island of Bali. Fall in love again as you walk around the private pathways and amid the secluded gardens. Located at the Southern fringe of Nusa Dua, the ocean view from the rooms are classy and enjoyable.
• The swimming pools come surrounded with landscape
• The famed hydrotherapy
• The restaurants here are exquisite and offer mouth-watering fare
6) Jamahal Private Resort & Spa -
Plan to honeymoon at Bali? Look no further than the Jamahal Private Resort & Spa, located on the Southern wing of Bali. The private beach right to these villas and the tropical gardens make you forget the world!
• The Jamahal spa is the highlight with traditional massages and true-Bali-style therapies
• The private beach club is a slight distance off from the luxury resort and guarantees fun on your honeymoon.
Must Read - 7 Adventurous Activities to do in Bali
7) The Legian Bali -
Perched on Seminyak beach, the Legian Bali is one of the most acclaimed honeymoon hubs. The highlights here are the hotspots dotting the surrounding region and of course, the beautiful seascape.
• Its beachfront restaurant and ocean bar steal the show
• Exquisite seafood
Privacy, space and exclusivity are the hallmarks on which all these honeymoon hotels are founded. With exclusive packages for honeymooners, these Bali luxury resorts offer amazing food, comfort and perks such as manager’s reception for guests. Bali is a place that bubbles with life and has an exuberance that refreshes your mind. Explore this wonder island and feel blessed. Where else could such a paradisial place be found? Cheers to Bali!
Further Read - 8 Top Places to Visit in Bali