With a reputation as being a destination for honeymooners, families have tended to keep them away from Maldives. But today, kids’ friendly resorts have made Maldives more and more popular for families with babies and toddlers who are looking for year round sunshine, island-living at its best, water sports and a safe environment. Some of the truly fantastic kids-friendly resorts in Maldives are:
1) Kanuhura Resort and Spa :-Image - kanuhura The Kanuhura Resort and Spa offers a wide range of activities and amenities, eating options, accommodation types and adventures making it one of the best kids’ friendly resorts in Maldives. Moreover, this resort offers plenty of activities for kids including beach volley ball, scuba diving, yoga classes so that your kids always have something to do. Kanuhura Resort welcomes children aged 4 to 11 to its kids’ club where there is a shallow pool, large sand filled playground and different pirate games. Children aged 2-3 years can also join this club but they must be accompanied by a guardian.
2) Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa :-Image - cdn.luxedb Shangri-La’s Villingili is a stunning kids’ friendly resort in Maldives. Its ‘Cool Zone’ welcomes children from age group 4 to 12 years and offers a wide range of facilities including jungle club where kids can meet animals and reptile. In addition, it offers various fitness activities and games to entertain your little ones. Moreover, in order to develop creativity in your children, this resort offers art and craft made from local items such as sand and coconut.
3) Atmosphere Kanifushi :-Image - letsgomaldives Atmosphere Kanifushi is a kids-friendly resort that offers hassle free holiday without much stress about bills. The extensive amenities offered by this resort include yoga, beach volleyball and jogging trail. Besides usual kids’ activities, Atmosphere Kanifushi resort offers outdoor and indoor sports and games, treasure hunts, sand castle building, playgrounds, crab races, shell finding, TV, PlayStations and story books to keep your little ones entertained.
4) The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives :-Image - luxuriousmagazine The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is one of the best kids-friendly resorts in the Maldives. It offers a long list of activities that make use of beautiful water surrounding it including water sports and diving. For kids of age group 3 to 12 years there is a kid’s club with a dedicated swimming pool and extensive activities. Sometimes, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi resort also proposes lunches/diners to the children, providing the parents the opportunity to enjoy on their own. Moreover, in constant search for guest satisfaction, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi resort keeps its kids’ club open until 9.00PM or even 10.00 PM.
5) Four Seasons Resort at Landaa Giraavaru :-Image - tripadvisor Since Four Seasons are known for their high quality resorts therefore Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru is no exception. It takes the advantage of glorious water around it to offer great water sports for older kids such as jet skiing and wake boarding. The main freshwater pool for older kids is separated from the shallow kiddy pool by making use of a swim-up bar. The kids’ club facilities include an indoor nursery and a large outdoor playground free for kids aged 3 to 12 years.
[ Read More: 10 Reasons Why Kids Enjoy Holidays In Maldives ]